Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm a HORRIBLE son :(

I was a day late calling my mom for her birthday....I know #1 rule to being a bad son. I am writing to publicly apologize to her. But to my defense I am in a really crappy hotel with shady internet and on her birthday it was a travel day so it was kind of a crazy busy day. Anyway, there is still no excuse to making something happen for her on her birthday.

I am sorry mommy! I still love you and I hope you had an amazing birthday. Whenever I get to come home to visit which might be sometime in the next decade hopefully I will take you out to dinner or something.

Being on tour really makes you really miss your family especially when you are on the other side of the world which seems to be the norm for me in my life nowadays. But the other day when I was hurting and seemed I had a rib out of place I just wanted my mom to take of me. Its been a long time since she did that but I still crave it sometimes ;)

Happy Birthday MOM! Thanks for having me!

Here is a picture of my mom and dad at Christmas last year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB, MOM LOVED IT...AND YOU'RE NOT A BAD SON, YOUR THE BEST, NOT ONLY AS A SON BUT A A LITTLE BROTHER.

LOVE YA ALWAY,
BIG SIS