Monday, January 4, 2010

8 LEFT!

One more week left and only 8 shows left. Then I go back to NYC. I am excited to get back.

I can't help but to reflect on 2009 and see everything I did. What a year! That just gets me even more excited to see what this year has in-store for me. I am excited to tackle it. I do have a good feeling this is going to be a great year.

I will move into a new apartmetn right on Central Park North which technically is Harlem. I will have my own room living with 2 other LDS guys. I will be hitting the auditions hard and probably collecting unemployment until I find a job. Other than that I am just going to see what life has to offer.

Right when I get back I think I am going to need to detox for a while and ease my way back to "normal" life with auditions, church, and friends. With touring and this role of Chino it will be nice to not do anything for a while. I think when I get back I will just focus on getting my room together. Paint, get furniture, decorate and stuff like that so I can make it my OWN. I am so OVER having a ROOMMATE! No offense to any roommates I had over the year but it will be nice to have my own space ;)

Here is to finishing a great tour where I grew alot as an actor and as a person. Seeing all these amazing places has truly changed me. I am so blessed. This world is full of great places and people. I will never forget this experience.

So here is the furniture I think I am going to buy from a friend which I won't be able to get until Feb. But patience is a virtue. I guess I will be sleeping in an empty room on an air mattress until then ;)Here is my new bedroom that I will be empty when I get there Jan 11th.Some other pics of the apartment.

5 comments:

April said...

I love that you are moving into this building! I stayed with Lisa the last time I was out in NYC and the apartments are so cute!

WhiteEyebrows said...

Woo hoo! Another transition. You must be used to this by now... :)

Anonymous said...

LOOKS GREAT..HOPE IT GOES WELL. CALL US.

LOVE BIG SIS

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. God bless ya!
Yoli

Livi said...

Tony - hey! Remember me, Livi Osborne (now Whitaker). Good to find you in the blogosphere