Sunday, February 28, 2010

First POST BACK in NYC!

So its been a month and a bit since I have been back from tour and I am loving it. I have been busy getting my feet on the ground so that is why I haven't blogged in a while. I have my new apartment(pics to come soon) and I have been auditioning alot. Things have been really busy since I've been back which has been nice. I have also had opportunities to catch up with some friends and evaluate some of my life goals.

Here is a picture of me and some friends from my little birthday bash last night at a club called SLATE here in NYC.

Claudia, me, Kelli and her boyfriend Sandy.

Tomorrow is my "real" birthday so I think I will just hang out run some errands then have some dinner with some friends. I am turning 31! AHHH! But I feel great where I am. Healthy and doing fine. Bring it on 31! Bring it on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep blogging. Don't keep us hanging!
Yoli