Monday, March 3, 2008

Another Birthday Gone By

My Very Japanese Birthday was so much FUN! I had such a great weekend. It started Friday night. I went Latin Dancing with a couple of people in an area of Tokyo called Roppongi. Here are some pics.













After a late night, I had to go to work the next day. I was A shift which meant that I had the first 2 shows. I knew I could do them fine and also I knew that I would be taking a nap for the rest of the day until it was time to go home. I was excited but I was woken up by my cast singing and the girls wishing me a very Japanese Birthday.

(Pic was deleted sorry.)



Those girls are crazy and I love them! There was also yummy cake that I will post pics of it later. Another cast member took the picture with his camera. I was half asleep and couldn't remember to take a pic :)

The next day Sunday I was lucky to get it off. I went to church and then to a members home(The Welch's) for a birthday dinner. It was very nice of them.




It was a long weekend eating alot of food and cake. Today on my day off I went to the Gym to work it off and rested which was well needed. Today will be a month before I head to NYC. I am excited. This month is going to fly by I have a feeling. I am going to have visitors for a couple of days in the middle of March. It a guy I met while doing Peter Pan and South Pacific at the end of 2006. He was a roommate of mine for a month. I don't really know him that well but he and his friend needed a place to stay. So I am sure I will be showing them around and hanging out. Its going to be fun.

I want to thank everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday. Thanks for all the emails, posts, gifts, food...and the LOVE! I really do appreciate it. I feel really loved. Thank you!

Love,

Tony

3 comments:

WhiteEyebrows said...

The photo of the chicks with (I hope) their pants on backwards was just disturbing... I'm scarred for life.

malia said...

Ah! I didn't know it was your birthday! Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had fun...but then again, it looked like you had a blast...and it was an extended birthday too! Even better. Loved the pictures! You look great! :) Excited to have you back soon.

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Tony!

I was so glad to read up on your life over there! I hope you had a wonderful birthin' day and now that Adam and I think you are AMAZING!