Friday, March 28, 2008

Japan You Are Going To Be Missed

Less than ONE WEEK LEFT!!! Things are going well. I have been having a blast this last month here in Tokyo. I have been so busy hanging out and getting all ready to go back to NYC. I am so excited.


This past month we had a sayonara party. It was so sad to know that I probably won't see most of these people anymore. I met some great people and hope that we can keep in touch. The shows have been going great. I have been getting some fan letters. It is so nice to hear what they have to say plus they send me pictures of the show. I love them. There is one family who have been great and sent me some great pictures and letters. They are an amazing family. They have 2 cute daughters. I love it when they are at the show. They are always smiling and having a good time which in return make me enjoy being on stage. It's a great feeling.





Well, this is my last post. I am thinking of keeping it and just change it a little for my experience in New York. Keep checking ;)
I am not going to make this long and sentimental. But I have to say since I have been here I had some rough times and had some really really good ones. The good experiences definitely out way the bad ones. I learned alot out here. The Japanese are great people and being around them had made me a better person. Coming out here was a rough decision for me and at times I thought maybe it was a wrong choice. But the other day, when I was back stage ready to go on for a number, it hit me. I felt like being here was so worth it. I made some great friends, explored a great country, put some smiles on some faces, and realized that the gospel is hands down one of the most important things in my life and needed it more than anything.


I want to thank everyone who supported me in this journey. I look forward to seeing you all again and sharing with you my experiences. Please feel free to ask me anything about it. I would love to share.


ARIGATO GOZAIMASHITA JAPAN! I LOVE YOU!

Tony








1 comment:

April said...

Tony! You have to come to Utah soon!! I can't wait much longer!