Friday, March 13, 2009

Going Away For a While

So for those who don't know I am leaving March 30th to start a production of Evita at the Arvada Center in Denver,CO. I will be in the ensemble and under study for CHE. I will be there until May 24th. Click on the Evita picture on the right side of my blog for dates and ticket prices.
------------------>

Right after I will be leaving for an International tour of West Side Story. I will be playing the role of CHINO. We are traveling all over Europe and Japan. Click on the WSS picture on the right side of my blog for TOUR DATES! --------------------->

I would love visits. Either in Denver or Europe ;)

More posts to come of my upcoming adventures!

5 comments:

WhiteEyebrows said...

Hmm.. I think I'll take you up on that for EUROPE!!! WOO HOO!

Sally Williams said...

That is so awesome! It's really neat to see what you have been up to.

josh said...

Tony CONGRATS!!! I am proud of you!!!
I am jealous you get to come back to Japan on tour!

Hannah S said...

Cool! I'll be in Arvada during that run (I grew up there). Maybe I'll stop by and see it!

Unknown said...

That's awesome. Sounds like a lot of fun.