Monday, September 7, 2009

Masada/Dead Sea

Yesterday was one of those days where the world stops and you think...."Wow, I am blessed!" Being able to travel and experience what I did yersterday was a chance in a life time. We went to Masada which has a history behind it. If you are interested just click on "Masada." Then we went to The Dead Sea. Where we just floated. It was amazing. I guess because of the high salt content in the water when you get in the water your body automatically starts to float. You feel so buoyant! It's so weird and amazing at the same time. The view of the mountains and of the country Jordan on the other side of the sea is just breath taking. I was in awe the WHOLE DAY.

Check out the COOL pics:
Masada/Dead Sea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you for sharing this with me. What a wonderful historic site. May God Bless you always.
Yoli

Alisa said...

WOW. That looks amazing...thanks for sharing the photos :-)