Sunday, September 20, 2009

On my way...

to AMSTERDAM!
I am really excited I have never been there. Plus, I hear they have GREAT WEED and its legal! hahaha. Good thing I don't smoke.

Anyway, Tel-Aviv was an amazing place and i had a great time. I wish I had more time to visit more places but I wouldn't mind coming back. Yesterday was a great day though. I had a chance to go to church. Whats funny about church here is that its on Saturday to be respectful of the Jewish culture here in Israel. They met in a bomb shelter for Sacrament then moved into rented rooms at a Hostel Guest House that was around the corner for the rest of the meetings. It was a small branch but everyone was so warm and inviting. I really do miss going to church. My soul was truly fed yesterday. I hope that I can go more in the up coming months.

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Can I just say, it really warms my heart that you are fairly successful these days, yet still such a good example as a member of the Church, Tony? You're one in... well, very few. And I admire you. :)

Anonymous said...

THERE IS MUCH TO BE SAID ON WHAT YOU STATED ABOUT FEEDING YOUR SOUL,SURELY YOU ARE BEING BLESS AND I AM SO PROUD TO BE YOUR SISTER.
LOVE YA,
BIG SIS