Saturday, December 22, 2007

Away in a Manger...


So it the Saturday night before Christmas. I just finished watching The Family Stone one of the many Christmas movies I have been watching this past week. I don't know if watching all these sentimental movies is good for me. More then ever I have been missing my family and friends this holiday season. But 'tis the season to watch these movies and order pizza right ;) It is going to be weird not going home this Christmas. I am going to miss my mom's cooking, watching my niece and nephew open their presents, and just hanging out with my crazy family. I hope they know just because I am not there that I will miss them and love them very much. This Christmas is going to be busy which is nice. I am off both Eve and Day. So Eve I am going to breakfast at a family's house that goes to my church. Then all day I am gonna bake alot of Snickerdoodles for my cast and friends out here. Later in the evening I am going to another family's house for dinner. The next day I am going to have Christmas breakfast at yet another family's house then going to Disney Sea for the day. I love free meals :) I hear it is going to be crazy stupid busy at Disney on Christmas day but it beats just hanging out at E-Village. And I have to use my last free ticket before the end of the year and that is the only day I can go. I think even though it will busy I am going to have FUN! I figure if I am going to be away from my loved ones for Christmas cause of the Mouse I might as well be treated to a fun filled day courtesy paid for by the Mouse. HA!

So I want to take this time to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and remember the reason for the day. I know I forget at times. Remembering that Jesus Christ our beloved brother was born in a lowly manger. Because of his birth, ministry and death we can be saved and have Eternal Life. I find that through this time it is easy to loose sight of the real truth of this season. The truth, that for me has given me direction, hope and lots of happiness. God Bless everyone. I love you all! Feliz Navidad!

Tony

No comments: