Tuesday, December 18, 2007

"FUNderful Disney"

...is the title of the Tokyo Disney Resort Park Fan Club's magazine. This recent issue featured "Minnie Oh! Minne." The pictures they used of the show had me in it. These are the only pcitures I have of me in my show. But don't worry I am going to have a fan come take pictures/video recording of me now that I am settled in the show and ready for it :) Here are some pictures I took of the magazine. There were alot more pictures but they were thumbnail sized and hard to get a clear picture of them. THe article is obviously in Japanese. I am sure it says how awesome I am blah blah blah...hehehe! I am sure it doesn't. I think it is so funny that there is even a fan magazine. But I am glad I have it for posterity.

1 comment:

April said...

I can see why you have fans stalking you!