Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Giving Life a Chance


Ordinary People by John Legend sung by yours truly

So this is my Valentine's Present for those 2 people who read this. lol. I was really embarrassed and nervous doing it and putting it on here for the world to see. *blushing*...here comes the excuses. So I ran out of batteries and only had 2 takes before my camera died. So this is what you get. There are some wrong notes and there is a point where it looks like I am having a seizure but hey...I was into it:) I hope you enjoy a little of me(my song). I love you all and wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day.

On another note, I have been thinking alot lately about life. There was recently a death in my family. My cousin David died at 35 from a severe Heartatack. It was sudden and shocking. It was hard to not be with the family at this hard time and being so far away. I hope they know that I love them and wished I could be there. Death really makes you reflect on life and how we need to embrace every moment we are blessed with here on earth. We shouldn't let anything pass us by. I guess I have been a little selfish lately not wanting to be here and being in a bad mood wanting something more or better. But you know, we live once and there is so much that life has to offer. I need to take advantage of this time here in Japan and in this life. I know there is alot here on earth I need to learn before I return to my Heavenly Father. Oh IS there alot I need to learn. But I appreciate all the awesome and not so awesome experiences that teach and humble me. I know that my cousin David is in a good place. He was young but I think Heavenly Father needed him and wanted to give rest to someone who suffered alot. Bless him and his family at this time. I sure love you all!

Happy Valentin's Day!
Tony

7 comments:

WhiteEyebrows said...

That was awesome Toe-knee! I think you should sing on your blog more often!

becca said...

sexy sexy. happy v-day.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

What a delight. All of it.

Life is such a gift, every single day.

April said...

Finally!!! I love it!

Chad said...

Great video! Nice words about David and his passing. The family knows you would want to be here. Love ya, Chad.

malia said...

I loved this post! Thanks for sharing your talents. Good to hear those awesome pipes of yours.

Also, very sorry to hear about this recent tragedy. Death does make you stop and think about things, doesn't it. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Alisa said...

Seriously...I vote for more singing posts! Beautiful song, wonderful job...and I want more!

Hope all is well, and that your "Guest" issue has been worked out...that bites! I've always secretly wanted to strike, though...heheheheee.....

Happy V-Day, and Happy February!

Alisa