Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cast List

So As soon I was done with rehearsals I get an email from West Side Story about rehearsals that start May 2nd. That I won't be at casue I am still here in Denver until May 24th. They sent me the cast list and then it hit me. I am doing this! My brain was so wrapped up in Evita that I didn't really believe or accepted that I was going on this European Tour. Now that my stress of rehearsals and stuff are over for Evita I can focus on leaving for West Side. I guess I should start memorizing my CHINO lines. It shouldn't be that hard because he doesn't have to many lines ;) But now new stresses start. Will my cast be as cool as my Evita Cast? Will I have a good time? Will I have a good roommate. Will I be able to enjoy this touring life? Ha ha ha! I'm a freak. I need to not worry. I am sure its going to be GREAT!

1 comment:

malia said...

wow! that's pretty cool! you will be great as Chino, I'm sure. And I'm hopeful that you will have an amazing cast and roommate. You probably will though. :) Anyway, congrats on being done! i can't believe that you are ready to go on your Euro tour!!!! sweet!