Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More SNOW in DENVER

The second rehearsal is DONE. WE pretty much have the first really long funeral section of the show done. So far there is a lot of choreography thrown at us and lets not talk about the music and those LATIN lyrics and I am not talking SPANISH. I am talking real LATIN. UGHH! I will get them by opening...hopefully ;)



While in rehearsal it snowed like crazy. Spring is HERE! EASTER is around the corner and there is still SNOW. I am not really mad at it but I really would like some warm weather. I am not going to LIE. I want THE SUN! Lets CALL THE SUN. Who do I have to write? Where can I send the LETTER


2 comments:

WhiteEyebrows said...

Send it to Dallas, TX. Yesterday was in the 70's. Beautiful and Sunny!

Kyrie elaison.. Dona nobis pacem.. pie jesu domine.. hodie et en terra pax hominibus!

Tiff said...

Sometimes we have some cloudy inversion in from the beaches in the mornings, but we could definitely spare some of the CA sunshine. But I think you have to text CA. It doesn't take snail mail anymore....

Hoe exciting for you and your show! *jealous*