Monday, April 6, 2009

A Week Ending in a Celebration

A week has ended and I am exhausted. The first act of EVITA is done. We need alot of cleaning and I need to learn how to do the choreography and sing at the same time. Right now it feels like when you try to pat your head and rub your stomach. Ughh! I hate that feeling. But it will solidify over time.

Anyway, at the end of the week on SUNDAY it was BROOKE'S and MICHELLE'S birthday Michelle is a local that is in the ensemble and Brooke is a New York actor that came out for the show like me. She is also in the ensemble and understudy Eva. She is freakin' hilarious and makes me laugh. So to celebrate a birth and the end of a hard working week we hit the town.

Here are some picks to prove it.

Brooke: The Birthday Girl and ME


Rikki, me and Lisa(EVA)


Allan, David(Che) and ME


Me, Elena(Mistress), Mario(we did WSS last fall)


Chelley and me


Brooke, Me, and David Nehls(Music Dir. also wrote
"Great American Trailer Park Musical") BRILLIANT!


Enrique(My PR buddy, David, and Lisa


Group having a good time


Me and Jessica


Brooke enjoying her B-day Peach Martini

1 comment:

malia said...

FUN!!!!!!!!! I love the pictures. Keep them coming!