Friday, July 17, 2009

Barcelona!

Barcelona was great. I had an amazing time there. The apartment was right on the beach and it was really nice. I love the beach! It made me miss home....MIAMI! So, funny story...being naked is not illegal in Barcelona so I saw alot of boobies and some naked people. Shocking at first but by the end I was completely naked....hahahaha just kidding. Uh, I am not ok with being naked in public. Don't worry....the pictures are clean. Highlight of the trip would have to be the beach, The Magic Fountain, and the day we rented bikes to explore the city. AMAZING!

Here are some pics. Check out the Album:

Barcelona, Spain

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EVERYTHING LOOKS BEAUTIFUL. THANKSFOR SHARING, IT ALMOST FEELS LIKE I WAS THERE. KEEP ENJOYING LIFE.

LOVE YA,
BIG SIS