Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Last Night Bullfight

After 3 flights, 2 lay-overs, and a bus ride....over 25 hours of travel I have made it safe to Nagoya, Japan. It's so weird but I feel like I'm home. I kind of missed it.....I never thought I would think that. But everything is so familiar and I now remember how much I love the Japanese. I am excited to not be jet lagged....it is like 6am right and I've been up since 5am. Can't sleep! We have rehearsal this morning. I think I'm gonna be a wreck ;) Anyway, its fun to be back.

My last night in Madrid before this crazy travel day I went to a Bullfight. It was interesting. Very gruesome and sort of sad to see the bulls get killed. Here are some pics and some video I took of the event. Check out the Album:
Bullfight -Madrid, Spain

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GLAD TO RECEIVE THE NEWS THAT YOU ARRIVED SAFELY. ALWAYS IN MY PRAYERS. YOU KNOW I LOVE YA,

BIG SIS,

malia said...

Wow! Yeah, the bullfight...I would have been torn. Once in a life time, but I'm not so into killing the bulls...oh man!

But I'm glad that you made it to Japan safely! Glad that it was familiar and comfortable to you too! Hope you have a great time there! Miss you much!

Anonymous said...

welcome back !! cant wait to see ya again here ! have fun in Nagoya first. im pretty sure you'll feel more familir when u get in tokyo;) GANBATTE!!

Michi