Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Miracle

My nephew, Chad, gets in today after a huge obstacle. SNOW! He is doing a mini Europe trip starting with Paris then Amsterdam, visiting me then off to London. But he was snowed-in in Paris for a couple days and we were scrared he wasn't going to make it here to Amsterdam. But eventually made by taking an 8.5 hour bus. The snow has subsided and he is now on his way to Schevenigen a town outside of Amsterdam where I am performing. He is having dinner with me today and then coming to the evening show. I can't wait! On Christmas Eve the cast is having a big dinner and then for Christmas we have 2 shows. Chad will see the show again Christmas night. He making it here is a mini Christmas miracle for me. YEAH!

I am so happy to have some family with me on Christmas. It means the world even though I will still miss my family in Miami.

Here is a throw back picture for Christmas that I scanned from my my parents old albums. I love this picture. I must have been 5 or 6 or something. Have a great Christmas EVERYBODY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that Chad will be with you soon. We will miss you both more than you can imagine. It will not be the same without you guys. I will be e-mailing you pictures soon.
Love your sis.
Yoli