Monday, December 14, 2009

Scheveningen -Dutch pronunciation:

[ˈsxeːvənɪŋə(n)].

Our last stop of the first leg of our tour. Which now that I say that I guess I should announce my decision in NOT coming back for the 2nd leg. The 2nd leg starts the end of March through May and going to Bordeaux, France, Trieste, Italy and Malaysia(truly Asia). I have my reasons for not signing back on. Some financial, some personal and some just falling my heart. It has nothing to do with me not liking the show or my part. It has been a great couple of months that I will for surely be sad to see end. But with that being said I am excited for the future and what lies ahead.

Being back is fun. Bremen, Germany was great. We were there for 2 weeks and what a cute town. They really know how to do Christmas here. They had Christmas Markets all over the city and they were nothing I have ever scene. Just a beautiful Christmas celebration with a typical cozy European town as your backdrop. The shows went great. We celebrated one of our castmates decision to get married. We had I guess what you will call a minture bachlerate party. Where some people stripped and we gave gifts. She is leaving tour a little early to go get ready for her wedding in Hawaii on Jan 10th(I believe).

So today we bused it to Scheveningen, Netherlands. Just about an hour outside of Amsterdam and IT IS COLD!!! Freezing to be exact. I just checked the weather and it is 25 degrees ℉. This town is a BEACH RESORT. So I think that factors into the weather being a tad bit cooler than normal. Internet is really expensive at the HOTEL. I just paid 22 Euro($34) for 24 hrs. We are hoping the company does something about this. Because it's the Holidays and we need our internet to communicate with our loved ones. Speaking of loved ones. My nephew CHAD is coming to visit in about 6 days. I am so excited. He is touring a little around Europe and stopping by Amsterdam. I am excited to hang out with him this Christmas and have him see me perform. That means alot to me.

I have been busy lately looking for an apartment back in NYC. And actually I gotta go because I have a friend checking an apartment right now for me and I want to call her while she is doing a walk through. Later.

Here are some pics from the Bremen's Christmas Market:






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, THAT TOWN TOOKED AMAZING, HOPE YOU TOOK GREAT PICS. HOPE YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. YOU EASILY GET COLDS, ETC. CHAD IS EXICITED TO BE THERE, HE IS GETTING READY!

lOVE YA
BIG SIS.

Anonymous said...

Tony, your not the only one in the show business. Your nephew Andrew just got a call back for his Middle School school musical pg "In the Woods". E-mail me for details. and respond to my e-mails so that I know you recieved them.
Love ya
Yoli