Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"I need this job Oh God, I need this show."

So I GOT the JOB! Its only a 3 week gig in JULY in a small theatre in the middle of the forest about 100 miles outside the CITY in NY. But the kicker is that I will be playing the role of PAUL in A CHORUS LINE!


I am so excited to play that part. First the dance is incredible in it and his monologue(story) is pretty incredible. So I am excited. Paul has been a dream role of mine and I feel lucky to play it.

So here are the details.

Rehearsals start June 24th
Performances: July 6-18

@ the Forestburgh Playhouse
in Forestburgh, NY

I am still auditioning and trying to line other things up. So even thought this is great I am still pounding the pavement and hoping for a BIG job.

Oh and by the way, SPRING IS HERE in NYC and it's BEAUTIFUL! The weather is fantastic. I wore SHORTS today. I am a happy BOY!

1 comment:

~*Alina*~ said...

amazing. i'm coming to see you. for real this time.