Tuesday, April 13, 2010

THE MARRIAGE REF!


So yesterday a friend IM'd me on gchat and wanted to know if I wanted to go to a taping of THE MARRIAGE REF in 10 min. Its a new show on NBC created by Jerry Seinfeld that tapes here in NYC. So last minute I got dressed and got in a taxi. We got there just in time and there we were in the audience. WE had such a blast. It was really fun seeing the celebrities do there thing and improve. There was a guy on the panel that I didn't know but became his fan. HE was so funny! I can't say who he was cause I had to sign something saying that I wont say who will be on. It should air in like 3-4 weeks. I can't wait to see what they keep and what they cut because there was some really riskay things that were said and ad-libed. lol. I love NYC for this. Just randomly go to a taping of a show and FOR FREE. Love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! sounds awesome. What day and time do they show Marriage ref?
Yoli

malia said...

yay! how fun! love that you got to go! i still have yet to go to any sort of taping here. kinda lame, i know. but how fun for you!