Tuesday, June 30, 2009

On The Steps of the Palace...

Being on this late schedule kind of sucks. We start the show at 10 pm because since it's an outdoor theatre we have to wait for it to get dark. So we don't get out till about 12:30 am. Don't get home till about 1am. And then have to wind down and then end up going to bed really late so we all tend to sleep in really late and miss out on the day. BUT I decided that I needed to go out and be a tourist. So me and 2 other friends of mine decided to go to the PALACIO REAL (The ROYAL PALACE). It was amazing. The best part was the inside but we were not allowed to take pictures. Each room of the palace had a specific function and was decorated by theme. The decor and some of the ceiling paintings were breath taking. Here is a picture of one of my favorite rooms I found on-line.

THE THRONE ROOM

Click picture below to see my Madrid Album and more pictures of the PALACE that I took.
Madrid, Spain

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome, hoped you enjoyed it and took plenty of pics.

Be careful,
Big Sis