Thursday, June 4, 2009

Little Town...what a quiet village

Restaurat Row in Town

So I'm sitting here in tech rehearsal enjoying the free internet. I have to pay for it at the hotel. So I try not to be on it as much as I usually am. So Joey or director is out for a couple of days because he had to go back to America because he is going to the TONY'S. For those who don't know our director Joey McKneely choreographed the Broadway rivival production of West Side Story. And I do believe it us up for Best Rivival of a Musical along with the Maria being up for Best Actress and the Anita up for Best Suporrting Actress in a Musical. I hope it wins. That would be good for everyone invovled. Anyway, yesterday before rehearsal I went out to town to enjoy the little town square here in Saarlouis. Had some lunch and Gelatto. Yum!
Alex playing on a random Merry Go Round thingy in the midle of the sqaure
This little train that is trasnporting little dirty German kids.
Me and the some of the ladies in the cast.

2 comments:

The Lead Singer said...

I love your life right now, Tonester! Looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

I WISH I WAS YOU AT THIS MOMENT. LOOKS LIKE YOUR HAVING A GREAT TIME, ENJOY!

LOVE YA,

BIG SIS