Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pics of PARIS!

Upun arrival here in Lyon a couple of us decided to take a train into Paris that night. The train was only 2 hours flat. I got in touch with an old friend from college(UVSC days) and she and her boyfriend put me up for 2 nights. First night I went to the Eiffel Tower by myself. The next day Sylvain and Becca took me all over Paris on bike to see the sites. This has bee a dream of mine to go here. I am so glad I did. Well WORTH IT! I need to go again when I have more time. Here are the pics to prove it. Just CLICK ON IT to view them all. ENJOY!


Day Trip to PARIS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How great it is to experience what you've always wanted to see & do.
You've been blessed. I enjoyed the pics, but you looked exhaused.

Love ya,

Big Sis..

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. Andrew wants to know, What is up with the hair? Your not performing all the time:)
Your Sis,
Yoli

malia said...

oh my! so jealous! seriously! one day, one day...