Friday, June 12, 2009

PARIS HERE I COME!


I just bought a train ticket to PARIS!!!! I'm going for a day. I leave Saturday night late at 8pm when we arrive from Germany to Lyon then leave early Monday morning from Paris to come back for Lyon. Its a quick trip but I am so excited. I have a friend from college I am going to stay at that lives in Paris. I am so excited!!!! I always wanted to go! Here I come PARIS! Pictures to come!

I also have some BAD and GOOD news to share. I have to wait until its official official to say what it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never start a sentence
with IHAVE BAD NEWS....

HOPE YOU ENJOY PARIS FOR A DAY.

LOVE YA,
BIG SIS

Heather Anna said...

I have always wanted to visit Paris. I hope it's fantastic! Thought of you this morning randomly while Natalie and I were running (do you know Natalie Wheeler Monreal?). Anyway--it made me wish we could catch up. Looks like you're having a great time so far.