Friday, October 23, 2009

Addicted to INTERNET!

So I'm in Charleroi, Belgium. It's not very cute here. We are in a poopy hotel and a poopy city. We don't have internet. I am stealing it right now from this wireless network in the lobby. If we want wireless in the room it will be 16 Euro a day which is equivalent to 25 dollars a day. That is a bit much and we are here for only 4 days. We leave for Basel, Swtizerland on Monday and we sit down there for a month or so. So I am hoping when we get there things will be looking up with a better hotel and some INTERNET! Being in such a boring city with nothing to do with no internet is torture! I MIGHT GO CRAZY!

So on another note I have been thinking of a Halloween costume and I can't think of ANYTHING! I was thinking of doing something more traditional like Freddy, Frankenstein, Chucky, or something like that. I just don't want to wear a mask or alot of makeup all night. Anyways, if you have any ideas let me know!

I was Edward Scissorhands last year and it was a HIT!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

I hear a lot of people are thinking pop culture this year...

... you could be Octomom... ;)