Monday, October 5, 2009

A canal boat cruise.

Our first day off I set up a boat cruise with a non-profit organization.Meet Kevin our guide
A boat along the Canal
Buildings along the Canal..
Some friends came along for the ride
The Church with a bell tower.
Beautiful View
Look at all the bikes.
The Smallest House in Amsterdam between 2 bigger ones. You see it? Very Narrow Living!
The Geese came out to play
Where I want to live
Renovated houses. Use to be storage warehouses.
A House Boat
A Bridge
A famous boat apparently here in Amsterdam
These houses are cool!
EL GATO! A cat rescue/adoption unit.
This house is kind of leaning.
The Canal of Seven Bridges
Hey that's US!
After our cruise we went shopping...Umm, I think this wooden clog is too big for me.
But we can all FIT in it. Perfect! I'll take it ;)

No comments: