Friday, October 9, 2009

MEXICAN NIGHT CAST FIESTA!

So one day I decided to find a Mexican restaurant by myself. I googled the closest Meixcan joint and I went. It is a really small taco shop called THE TACO SHOP. Anyway, while having dinner the guy running the place sounded American. So I started up a conversation with him. He moved here to Amsterdam 5 years ago to start his father's business here in Amsterdam. After I told him what I did I offered to get him tickets and he complied. Then in return he said he wanted to cater a cast party for us.....FOR FREE! I was all about it and made sure it happened. After arranging everything with some help of a few people it all worked out. A true success!

The Food! The Burritos were HUGE!
The Cast Eating and Mingling
Decor done by Kendall and Scott
It was so much FUN!Logan the TACO SHOP GUY. We got him a Program of our show and all signed it.He gave a little speech after we all sang "For he's a jolly good fellow." LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a great gesture on both parties. Glad it all worked out. The food looked good.

Love ya,
Big Sis

Alisa said...

are you kidding me? He catered for free (well, tickets were involved, obviously)?! WOW!! What a deal!!

Anonymous said...

Only you could stiff out a Mexican restaurant in Amsterdam. Wow, that was amazing. Your the bomb!
Your Sis.
Yoli