Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm in SWITZERLAND!

I have to blog! I just got here in Basel Switzerland. I love this country. We sit down here for about a month. I used to live here 10 years ago when I served an LDS mission. LDS = Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint...name of my church. I was here and a little in France for 2 years spreading the GOOD WORD. Good memories here!

As soon as we got here I went into the huge mall attached to out AMAZING HOTEL called MIGROS which is a grocery store here in Switzerland and I found a cereal that I used to eat when I was here called Farmer Croc. DELICIOUS! When I saw it in the isle a flood of memories and feelings came back. It hit meet there in the cereal isle that I am blessed. To be here, with a job, to have friends and family who love me, to have had an experience of a mission, my health and too much more to mention.

This is cheesy but this reminds me of a song I sang in college called "GRATEFUL"

In a world that can bring pain
I will still take each chance
For I believe that whatever the terrain
Our feet can learn to dance
Whatever stone life may sling
We can moan or we can sing

This is going to be a good MONTH! YEAH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! I am so grateful that you've been blessed and that u always remember your God. As always,enjoy these are great memories.

Love ya,
Big Sis

WhiteEyebrows said...

You ARE blessed! That would be so cool to go back to where I served a mission, so I can imagine what you might be feeling. Good luck out there.