Monday, November 16, 2009

Alo! Alo! STOP!!!!

Funny story time. You ready? Brace yourself! Embrace yourself while you are at it.

So during the show the craziest thing ever happened to us. I never experienced this. We are in the War Council Scene/Post "Cool" scene. This is where the Sharks and Jets are having the BIG meeting on where we are going to RUMBLE. So all the boys are on stage and its intense. Bernardo and Riff have decided to "rumble" under the "highway." While this is happening we were noise and alot of commotion coming from the audience. Then we hear a lady scream something in GERMAN and all I heard was "Alo Alo Alo....STOOOOP!" And I was so scared. The only thing I could think of is we are UNDER ATTACK. I have been watching way too many scary movies lately I guess. Anyway, so there is alot of talking and I see ushers with flashlights and people getting up. Meanwhile, the scene is still happening and the 2 saying their lines are still "in it." I was not "in it" I was ready to run my booty off stage. But finally the commotion stops and we finish the scene. I was surprised we didn't stop the show. As we exited the stage I was in shock of what just happened. I thought maybe somebody had a heart attack or fainted.

We later found out that there was a pregnant woman who started vomiting BLOOD all over the place....getting it on a couple of people. Later that show when you looked out in the audience there was a hole where the lady was and the people she threw up on. Sounds horrible, huh? I hope her and that baby is ok. Gotta love LIVE theatre!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't know what to say on the subject except yuk....

love ya big sis

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!
Yoli