Sunday, November 22, 2009

One more 2 show day to end this week. I can DO IT!

Monday I think I am gonna go to the mountains (The Alps) and enjoy the great outdoors. It will be a great way for me to be in a place where I can be pensive and Thankful. I mean it is going to be Thanksgiving week....and even if I won't be around my loved ones I know that I can be grateful for them and all the blessings in my life!“Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”Matthew 17:20

2 comments:

Alisa said...

I am thankful that our paths crossed multiple times over the years, and that we finally became friends. AND...did I ever tell you that I saw you in Seven Brides in Jackson after you made the cut (and I didn't)? I thought you were so funny...btw

Anonymous said...

Amen, we'll be thinking ofu..Hope you do have a great thanksgiving & eat plenty of Turkey, I don't think they have arroz con gandules, but just picture it in your head..We love ya,

Big Sis