Sunday, November 8, 2009

Killer WEEK.

These 8 shows weeks are a killer. It's Sunday night...well actually Monday morning and I am EXHAUSTED. I need to get my tolerance level up. Tomorrow is our DAY off. So I don't plan to do much. Just gonna BE LAZY!
This week not much happened. It's been really rainy and cloudy here in Basel. Food is really expensive. To give you an example. So we are staying in a HOTEL attached to a mall with a tiny food court. It has a sandwich/pizza place, a McDonald's, an Asian place and a SUBWAY. So being the starving actors that we are we try to eat cheap and as healthy as we can. So SUBWAY seems to be the best option for us since we don't stay in HOTEL'S with kitchens in them. So for a FOOT long sandwich combo it is 20 Swiss Fracs!!!! Now keep in mind that the SWISS FRANC is equivalent to the American Dollar. So it costs 20 bucks for SUBWAY! What about the 5....5 dollar....5 dollar footlooooong. Ughh. So anyway, we have been eating pretty poorly. We do have a fridge so I buy PB and J, cheese and crackers, cereal and milk..stuff like that. I can't wait for tomorrow since it's a "free" day to buy a real HOT decent meal at a restaurant.

This week I was introduced to the new ABC television series called FLASH FORWARD. It is really good and I am addicted. I pretty much just watch TV when I am not at the show. Its pathetic but it better than going out and spending money in this really expensive city.

I also have been going to the gym pretty regularly. YEAH! Since being on tour I have been letting myself go. It's SO HARD to eat healthy on tour especially OVER SEAS. I need to stop complaining and just do better...which I have ;) I'm debating if I want to go tomorrow. We will see how I feel.

Other than that. Things are going well. A tad boring and monotonous but not horrible. Let's see if next week will be more productive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Huh, keep your chin up,think of Chad going to see you in a month, a touch of home...

Big Sis