Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This Is It!

Last night I went and saw This Is It the Movie Documentary about Michael Jackson rehearsing for his upcoming tour before he died. I was moved by it. He truly was inspiring. I couldn't help but to laugh, dance, cry and cherish his last moments as an artists. He had so much passion for his work. It's something I want to have more of. I do find myself just going through the motions but when it comes down to it as artists we are HERE to move and inspire others and in order to do that we need that passion, L-O-V-E, and fire Michael had.

One of my favorite parts of the movie was when MJ said this :

I want to give the world escapism through the wonder of great music and to reach the masses. -Michael Jackson

You are missed Michael Jackson!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your niece and nephew get how amazing he was. They call him MJ. Last night they requested to hear "Thriller" and "Beat". It's awesome!

Yoli