Tuesday, May 19, 2009

America's Favorite Pass Time

The other day Brooke, Elena and I went to a Rockies game. We had so much much fun. The weather couldn't be nicer. It was very nostalgic for me. For those who don't know....and it might be a shocker but I used play baseball as a kid and I was pretty good. I started off being horrible! I remember not being able to hit or even throw correctly. But I had a coach who believed in me and helped me become a real good ball player. I was a rare side arm pitcher and overall a great hitter. I remember playing in all-star games and even in the Little League World Series. But when I hit high school I threw my arm out and couldn't play anymore. So got into the arts my other love besides baseball back then. Hence, why I am doing what I am doing now. I wonder if I didn't throw out my arm if I would being playing professional ball right now...interesting thought

I have been blessed to be able to do what I love through out my life. So LUCKY!

Here are some pics of the Rockies game and a SURPRISE picture at the end. ;)


Me in one of my first years playing baseball. lol!


2 comments:

Jeffrey Randall Depew said...

your baseball pic is hilarious, can't stop laughing! I love the Rockies!

Anonymous said...

I will always remember the day I signed you up for baseball. They thought I was your mom. I might as well have been. I cheered you on at every baseball game. I am still cheering you on. I love you and am proud of you.
Your sis,
Yoli