Friday, May 22, 2009

Fly me to Germany NOW!

Got a call from my producers from West Side Story yesterday and she told me that they needed to bump up my flight so that I would get to Germany earlier. I was originally flying out Tuesday the 26th in the evening. I am landing from Denver at 4:30pm at LGA. So I would have had an evening and a day to hang with friends and get things done I needed to get done before I left like go to my storage to drop some stuff off. But since I need to get our there earlier I fly out Monday at 9:15pm from JFK and landing Tuesday in Germany @ 11:15 am. So I will be just landing in LGA then taking a taxi to JFK to check in with my other flight. I will be flying all day. Total of 12 hours in the air. Yeah! So exciting.

Anyway, this is happening so fast. I do love it here in Denever and will be sad to leave. But I am aslo excited for my new adventure. Now, I better start packing!

No comments: