Sunday, May 17, 2009

A visit from APRIL!

My friend April from college came to visit. I haven't seen her in a very long time and since Denver is not too far from Utah she decided to swing by and hang out with me. But her visit was full of surprises and alot of calories. I'll break it down in bullets.

Her visit started rough. I found out that morning I had to move rooms because of my leaky water heater. Then when she got here we got into an accident. She got in early Fri morning and we drove to the bank to deposit my check before we had Brunch and while pulling in the parking lot a woman who was looking down at her phone texting or something ran right into us. Did not even see us. We were fine but the front rear bumber and tire were not. She was a very sweet girl and was very accommodating helping us get all the information we needed to get everything done. It took a couple of hours with calling insurances and going down to the police station to file a report.

But we finally made it to Brunch. We went to SNOOZE which is probably one of my favorite Brunch places in the WORLD! I love it here and want TO GO TO THERE everyday.

After that we took a ride to the airport in a tow truck because the car she rented and got in the accident with was not drivable. We picked up our new ride for the weened. WE finally made it back.

Went downtown to the 16th street Mall. Then she helped me move rooms.

After that we had dinner and she came to my show.

The next day I had 2 shows. She came again to my evening show.

Sunday was Mother's Day and we went to this really yummy Crepe place. I then had a matinee

Then after went to THE SKY BAR for the VIEW.

Then to BENNY'S ( a yummy cheap mexican joint) where they gave her a carnation.

Monday we went to BOULDER, had FONDUE. YUMMY!

Went to CELESTIAL SEASONINGS factor, took a tour. That that Tea Company. So FUN!

Then the outlets got massgaes by these Asian men then dinner and a movie at my place.
sunset form parking lot of Outlet Mall
Tuesday we had brunch at Lucile's then she went home.

We did alot and ate alot. It was FUN! Thanks for visitng April.

1 comment:

Em said...

Hi Tony! Don't know if you remember me...I roomed with Leslie in NY before I got married a couple years ago.

Anyway, I found your blog through another NYorker's and thought I'd say hi. April gives me the updates occasionally about you. Congrats on all your success; I hope you enjoy Germany!