Tuesday, May 26, 2009

AusFAHRT!

A statue/art instilation in Donaueschingen

I LANDED! I'M IN GERMANY! I have been up for more than 29 hours with maybe an hour of sleep on the plane and nodding off here and there on the 3 hour car ride to Donaueschingen. This is where we are rehearsing. My company manager says we are somewhere in the South of Germany. I think. Alot of the things were said just went right through me. But the first thing I did when we laded was go eat....and guess where I went.....wait for it...wait for it....BURGER KING! I NEVER go to Burger King but it was between that or some other food that I couldn't figure out and was too lazy to try to ask what it was. It all looked like sausages and beef patties. So I decided against that and went with a Chicken Sandwich and Fries and lets not forget a DIET COKE. Which is called Coca-Cola Light here. hahaha! Also something that is very funny is that every time we passed an EXIT on the freeway it said "AUSFARHT" which means Exit in German and made me giggle inside everytime. I'm immature I know!

Anyway, so we are at the Hotel. I don't have rehearsal till tomorrow and can't go to sleep until tonight so that I sleep through the night. So I am trying to keep myself awake till at least after dinner. I don't know if I can do it. I am so TIRED....that kind of tired that has your head spinning and your stomach churning. Tomorrow is a big rehearsal day for me. They are putting me in all the CHINO scenes. So I have to be on top of it....like flies on pooh! So Hopefully I sleep well and wake up refreshed ready to go.

The Hotel is Beautiful. I share a room with another Shark. His name is Giovanni. I haven't met him yet. But I will soon. I can't wait to meet the cast. It's going to be fun. I am so excited.

It was sad leaving my friends from Evita and my friends from NYC behind. Kelli and Eric two of my best friends came to see me at the airport with the couple of hours I had of layover. It was good to see them but hard to leave them. I wish I had more time with them. But they know I love them.

I am so grateful for the support of all my friends and family on this decision to go on tour. I couldn't do it with out you. Keep me in your thought cause you are always in mine. Have a good day....and HOLY CRAP I'M TIRED! K, I might pass out. Till next time.

2 comments:

CLARK JOHNSEN said...

Coca Cola light is da bomb! Enjoy your rehearsal process and the show. Im looking forward to seeing your pictures and reading your spicy posts.

WhiteEyebrows said...

Good luck in put ins!