Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

These are the lovely Mothers in my life. You have my sister Yolanda, other sister Betsy and mom (aka mom). What I really love about them is that they love me and have supported me through out my life so far. They are not only my "mothers" but they have children of their own that they are doing a great job with and love whole heartily. I am grateful that they are in my life especially my mom who sacrificed alot to bring me into this world. She had a lot of complications having me. She was in the hospital 6 months of her pregnancy with me because they had to monitor us both. But thank heavens we both made it out alive :) Thanks again moms for being there for me! Have a WONDERFUL day! Love YOU!

1 comment:

malia said...

awww! i love this post. and i love seeing this picture! it's fun to see the families of people i love.